Wednesday, December 23, 2009

i heart the holidays & my new job :)




























































































Hey ladies! I just thought I'd share some of the things I've been doing at work this holiday season!



Im working at an adorable small bakery called Batter Bakery in San Francisco. We bake out of a communal kitchen we share with a few other chefs, an art gallery, cafe, and a pop-up restaurant on the weekends, Saison. We also have a retail kiosk in the financial district.


We were working almost non-stop all last week and I'm sure we made over a thousand holiday shortbread cookies- it was crazy!

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season- and for those of you in far away places, SF is still calling your names ;)



love & miss!


























1 comment:

Z said...

They all look soooooooo nice!!!!! Looks like those in the cookie books! Great! Maybe when SF calls my name you can intern me to teach me. You look happy and sound happy my blondie which makes me happy!! Thanks for sharing and happy Holidaaaaaaaays!